CalendarCalendar  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Prayer for Architects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Prayer for Architects   Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:03 pm

My Father God, thank you for my talents and vocation to be an Architect (Planner), your co-creator of homes, buildings, cities, and the world.

Out of infinite Love for us, you created an unfinished world so that we may continue creating it and in this way continue creating ourselves to be the perfect, fulfilled, and happy human beings you meant us to be.

We know only love gives value to our project and not its size so give us plenty of it.

We know that creativity and smart work are what we need to build our masterpieces of form and function so give us plenty of these.

We know we need people who share our passion to build a world that is beautiful and sustainable for rich and poor alike

so give us loads of them -- people who will appreciate our creations and compensate us fairly.

With all these gifts, in good and bad times, we shall continue being the Architect and honored us to be.

All these, we are ready to receive through the merits of the passion of our Lord Jesus Christ and through your humble channel, our Blessed Mother.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pentarc.forumtl.com

Prayer for Architects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1